Guide Trip Policies & Frequently Asked Questions
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total trip cost is required to hold your trip date. The remaining 50% will be collected day of trip. We do accept full payment upon booking as well.
2. We accept all forms of Credit Card, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Cash
WE NO LONGER ACCEPT CHECKS
Gratuity is not included. Our guides take pride in what they do, if you enjoy your outside experience a 15-25% gratuity is customary.
1. If your trip is cancelled by weather or by us, please expect a refund in 30 days.
2. Refunds are not given if YOU CANCEL THE TRIP WITH IN 30 DAYS of the trip date.
Gear and Conditions:
1. You will be provided with all the gear including Reels, Rods, Boots, Waders, Flies, Flyline. You will be responsible to treat the equipment as if it was your own. Anglers will be financially liable ($150 Broken Rod Charge) for lost and damaged rods and reels (other than normal wear and tear) only. We encourage you to bring your own equipment if you have it! A non-resident or resident fishing license is NOT included, you will be required to purchase ahead of time at www.azgfd.gov or our local Basha’s and Weber’s IGA in Sedona sells them as well. If you do not get your license ahead of time, we can stop and get one but it will CUT INTO YOUR FISHING TIME!
2. Due to the nature of our business, we cannot predict the weather or water conditions. So please be prepared to FISH, other than a natural disaster, we will be on the water.
3. Fall through Early Spring you will need waders. As temperatures heat up late Spring through Summer you can use wading boots or gripping shoes/sandals only. Please dress according to the weather. Examples for cold weather are: fingerless gloves, beanie hats, long underwear, layered shirts/vests/coats and polarized sunglasses. Summer examples are: Shorts, long sleeve breathable shirts (UV and Sun protection) sun screen and polarized sunglasses.
4. Our Oak Creek trips are 4 hours in length (1/2 Day) and 8 hours in length (Full Day)
4.5 Overnight trips to Silver Creek are 6-8 hours on the water per day. Be prepared to stand in or around water for that long!
5. LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED ON 1/2 DAY TRIPS. FULL DAY TRIPS, YOU MAY PACK A LUNCH OR OUR GUIDES EAT AT INDIAN GARDENS IN THE CANYON MID DAY. Our guides are outfitted with plenty of water..
6. VERY IMPORTANT! Sedona is a place of natural beauty and some of our spots are remote. We ask upon booking a guided tour with us, you let us know your fitness level. Be honest! We ask this because some of our holes require hiking and maneuvering across the rocky terrain, hence the “Adventure” part of our name! We also have spots that are not so remote and can be fished with ease!
Please don’t hesitate to call or email us with questions on your trip! Thank you and we look forward to your next adventure!!!