Fly Fishing ONLY: WE WELCOME BEGINNERS AND ALL LEVELS OF FLY FISHERS! WE ARE 100% CATCH AND RELEASE!!! WE FISH FOR WILD BROWNS AND STOCKED RAINBOWS ON OAK CREEK
1. Total trip payment is made upon booking.
2. We accept all forms of Credit Card, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover
3. Please BOOK ONLINE!! No trip will be “reserved” over email, voicemail, text, US Mail. You will not be added to our calendar until you complete your online booking and answer the important questions!
4. We have exclusive HATS and T-shirts available for purchase ahead and the day of your trip. Take a memory home with yours today!
- Your trip can be cancelled, BY YOU, outside of 30 days with a full refund, once inside 30 days there are no refunds on cancellations or no show clients.
- If your trip is cancelled by weather or by us, please expect a refund in 30 days
- We are NOT responsible for LICENSE REFUNDS if your trip gets cancelled.
WE NO LONGER ACCEPT CHECKS
TIPPING: Our guides take pride in what they do, if you enjoy your outside experience a 15-25% gratuity is customary.
Gear and Conditions:
1. You will be provided with all the gear including Orvis Reels, Rods, Boots, Waders, Flies, Flyline. You will be responsible to treat the equipment as if it was your own. We encourage you to bring your own equipment if you have it!
A non-resident or resident fishing license is NOT included, you will be required to purchase ahead of time at www.azgfd.gov or our local Basha’s (West Sedona) and Clarks Grocery (Village of Oak Creek) IGA over the service counter.
If you do not get your license ahead of time, we can stop and get one but it will CUT INTO YOUR FISHING TIME!
2. Due to the nature of our business, WE CAN NOT PREDICT THE WEATHER, or water conditions. Snow melt typically is in Feb, Oak Creek will experience blow outs, meaning it will be too high to fish and unsafe. Please use the 10 day forecast to see what the weather might be. So please be prepared to FISH, other than a high water, we will be on the water.
3. Fall through Early Spring you will need waders. As temperatures heat up late Spring through Summer you can use wading boots or gripping shoes/sandals only. Please dress according to the weather. Examples for cold weather are: fingerless gloves, beanie hats, long underwear, layered shirts/vests/coats and polarized sunglasses. Summer examples are: Shorts, long sleeve breathable shirts (UV and Sun protection) sun screen and polarized sunglasses.
4. Our Oak Creek trips are 4 hours in length (1/2 Day) and 6 hours in length (Full Day)
5. LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED ON FULL OR 1/2 DAY TRIPS. FULL DAY TRIPS, YOU MAY PACK A LUNCH AND BRING IT WITH YOU Our guides are outfitted with plenty of water and power bars.
5.5 Please expect a call the DAY BEFORE your trip. Calling to check in months, weeks, days before your trip is NOT NEEDED. We receive a high volume of calls per day and are out guiding.
6. VERY IMPORTANT! Sedona is a place of natural beauty and some of our spots are remote. We ask upon booking a guided tour with us, you let us know your fitness level. BE HONEST! We ask this because some of our holes require hiking and maneuvering across the rocky terrain, hence the “Adventure” part of our name! We also have spots that are not so remote and can be fished with ease!
Please don’t hesitate to call or email us with questions on your trip! Thank you and we look forward to your next adventure!!!